Sunday, July 27, 2014

Square Heads


Dear Friends
Well bookings are rolling in which is wonderful - with some classes nearly booked out - so thankyou!

Here are my new SQUARE HEADS! I just love painting them. It started as an exercise to stop doing the pretty girly face that I have been doing for years. Giving myself licesnse to use all the colours was the best thing because now I have plenty of reason to trial every colour combination instead of adhering to the traditional flesh tones.

Some are available now - ready to hang or applique to a bag or ipad cover or turn into a little purse or frame     www.frostfair.etsy.com

What are you giving yourself licesnse to do in your creative endeavours?

I hope you are having a restful weekend,
Much love
Elizabeth
xxxx







2 comments:

  1. Those colourful faces are wonderful.
    What a creativity...
    Thanks to show us,
    Angelika from the WollFühlFactory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabel Matos dos SantosSunday, February 15, 2015

    I love all of them and their colours! !!

    ReplyDelete